Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
One moment you say that people are allowed to have comments then the next you say you 'don't suffer fools' just because people have differing opinions. People don't like Jason, they don't like that he won. They are allowed to say that just like you are allowed to be happy about Jason.

If you find something as positive as calling someone 'Queen' to be an issue then that's a problem you have to figure out yourself.

Kazanne, no one would have been more bitter if Jason lost than you and your friends so don't act like we wouldn't have gotten plenty of topics about how Hughie would have been a terrible winner if he had won. Deal with the fact that not everyone shares your opinion and that doesn't mean you have to go around bragging and baiting. You look down on people for being bitter or being immature but you're also being immature by rubbing people's noses in it.

If you're going to pretend that this is your victory then you can at least act like a gracious winner.
Oh dear,it's nothing to do with differing opinions it's some of the stupid irrelevant remarks thrown about, do you not see the difference ? if something makes sense then fine,but not all of it does,as for the 'Queen' label that doesn't bother me at all I was merely pointing out how is that different from you thinking Jason is our 'Lord and saviour' I have never called him any of those things,I think I may have called him King Jason once or did I I never really ever thought Jason would win,but there is really no harm in hoping and when it happens ,yes it feels like a victory,I didn't mind any of the finalists so please don't tell me how I would have reacted,I have never posted much about Hughie,jayne etc ,I fully expected Hughie to win as everyone did,I was just happy Jason made it to the final,nothing wrong with that at all.

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"

Last edited by Kazanne; 27-07-2016 at 04:11 PM.
Kazanne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote