IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaki da View Post
The debate started with Heavy D. Bear complained about her asking him if he had ever hit anyone earlier.

Nothing other than that happened.

To call this bullying is a ****ing disgrace on your part. Why does every viewer of this show seem to look for a chance to cry "BULLY" at something? Do you think it makes you look like a good person? It makes you look like someone desperate to draw attention to yourself and what a nice person you think you are.
Quote:
I've no doubt she was upset. She was upset because she was correctly told she had a patronising manner. Which she does and the HMs are within their right to say that about her. And only 2 of them said it.

Yet somehow this is "bullying"?

Bollocks. The truth is some people in forums want to make out it's bullying so you can all look like you're standing up against it. You'll turn anything into bullying just so you can stand up to it. It's ****ing despicable.
Quote:
I saw Lewis repeatedly make sure she was able to have her say. Why are you leaving that out?

I also saw Heavy D not being at all aggressive.

Bear just is an intense looking person, so he's always looking aggressive.

How am I even making you this mad? Lol.

It's only BB and I saw bullying. If that's ****ing despicable then so be it but the stuff I saw on screen was more despicable. That's my view and I'll be voting to save Miss Saira when she's nominated

Last edited by Pete.; 31-07-2016 at 08:54 PM.
Pete. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote