Old 03-08-2016, 12:10 AM #1

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: Ginuwine
Default Youtubes Got talent

Hey how are you I'm wondering if possible if anyone could help me set up my own new game called youtubes got talent where It's like Americas got talent or Britain's got talent just with a variety of YouTube acts I need three other judges I'm one of them and I need a presenter

State1:5 Audition rounds:40acts audition each audition in those rounds the 4 judges would get to pick 10 different acts each week also each judge just like on the show would get a golden Buzzer also 1 golden buzzer per audition round

Stage2: Vegas Week: where the last say100 would have to perform again but using another YouTube Video and then we will cut it to the top40

Stage3:QuarterFinals: 4 Quarter final rounds 40 perform each round 10 acts will perform 5 will go through and 5 will leave the competition the top 4 acts would go straight through and the judges would decide who will go through out of the 5 and 6th place act to go to the semi final however at the end of the quarterfinals each judge should bring back 2 wildcards one eliminated act from Vegas week and one eliminated act from the quarterfinals its 28acts in the semi final

Stage4:SemiFinals:3rounds: in the first two semi finals 12 acts perform and six would go through and then on the 3rd semi final the final 12 will perform and only 6 will make the final

Stage5:GrandFinal:6Acts: each of the six acts will perform for the chance to win

Who like to take part?
Owoaje1993 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote