Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who Is She? View Post
Yeah I liked all the evictions besides Charlie, Lateysha and Laura in BB17 but Ryan's is probably my favourite because Laura randomly went from being cert to go to safe in 5 minutes which was brilliant. Georgina was good for the house reaction but it was obvious she was going from when the nominations were announced. Ryan's was better because it looked like Laura would go (even though I loved Ryan).

Alex & Jackson Fake Evicted - Good because it stopped them becoming the 'alphas' and I can guarantee if they hadn't have gone into the others house they would have been the house leaders and would have made the Others lives hell once the two houses merged.
Marco Evicted - Fantastic.
Natalie Evicted - I liked Natalie but it was her time to go and she was up against Charlie and Hughie who I preferred to her.
Charlie Evicted - HATED IT. Especially since she was up against my least favourite too.
Chelsea Evicted - Loved it, it was his time.
Lateysha Evicted - Hated it because she would have won otherwise and she was robbed of any fanfare.
Ryan Evicted - Loved it. I loved him but it was his time to go and he was beginning to get boring and it saved Laura from eviction.
Laura Evicted - Hated it because Jason/Jackson should have gone.
Alex Evicted - Loved it because he coasted on his looks.
Sam Evicted - Loved it because he was a bore all series!
Lateysha's was amazing for the house reaction too though I think. Lateysha had literally become the alpha of the house: everyone pandered to her constantly, so to see her dethroned by an outsider really pulled the rug from beneath the bedroom bitches' feet and was fantastic TV IMO.
TomC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote