BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
Yes I agree Chuff.....liking or disliking a housemate should not be the only reason for defending or attacking someone ...I happen to think Bear is not as bad as some of the others even though he is a royal pain in the arse for sure, but that's just my opinion ...how ever i would defend anyone subjected to what Aubrey did....I defended Saira when Marnie violated her even though I don't like Saira....I also tried to understand Biggins reasons for being biggoted even though I have never liked the guy and I don't agree with his views.
Seeing some people on here praise Aubrey for what she did makes them no better than she is IMO
What Marnie did was not even on par with the spitting .... I don't mind Bear either in fact I howl at him ....LOVED it last night when he made Lewis sit on the chair ,I doubt bb would have let him sit there long if he needed a pee so I found it hilarious ,How can ANYONE defend what Aubrey did ? sick people Hot2Go ,He will get his own back on Aubrey, trust me,he's not forgiven it and he's not forgotten it either
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote