sees everything

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood
sees everything

Favourites:
CBB18: Ricky Norwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot2go View Post
I don't know how Renee has avoided being reprimanded for it....she didn't initiate the conversations and she didn't repeat Biggins words but you're dead right, she did go along with it. She also said the CIA created the virus to wipe out third world populations....surely that's gonna come back and bite her on the arse..esp in the world she moves in...that comment alone could cause major disputes.
I think BB are more scared of their American housemates than they are of the British ones.
But one thing I believe, someone important at channel five doesn't like Biggins...they could so easily have avoided his humiliation and professional suicide but they chose instead to broadcast what he said and finish him.
but biggins is quoted as having said he believes BB protected him by not airing the 'jewish' conversation - and i agree that is very much the case. i'm sure they could have shown far more controversial and damning footage of him just being himself if they'd have wanted to crucify him... instead, they showed only the minimal required to illustrate the reasons for why he got the boot

renee isn't the brightest and yet she seems so much smarter than some of them in there... i shouldn't be surprised when the kind of nonsense she spouted comes out. after all, there are still plenty of americans swear obama isn't american
Jan S is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote