View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 04:52 PM #1

Default BB/CBB has lost its balance

BB has become just another place for wannabees from that genre of reality programs like TOWIE, MIC, Geordie Shore, to bore the hell out of me. Their behaviour is soooo predicable, same old same old - time for a snog, oh, time for a row now.

It is only the likes of Aubrey O'Day and Christopher Biggins that keep me watching BB, and I don't watch live anymore, only on catch up so I can fast forward through the juvenile truth or dare games and so on.

I don't watch BBBOTS at all anymore because the guests were inevitably from that same stable or the turn up for a tenner Katonas.

I'm bored with the tasks being entirely on "lets cause division, rows and paranoia". The whole focus has shifted away from the balanced entertainment it used to be. It is just one shade now, all doom and gloom grey. I miss the sunshine of the tasks that had tears rolling down my face from laughter.

I used to love BB, but, looking at the episodes I've missed this year, think this may well be my last year watching it. Sad
LTWTW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote