6. Meg

7. James
8. Becky
9. Clay
10. Steve

11. Austin
12. John

Audrey </3

When I found out that Shelli got rid of Audrey after she'd just gotten rid of Da'Vonne (another one of my favourites) in her previous HoH reign I was pretty much thinking what to include in long-ass rant #2. But tbh I'm not fumed at all for Shelli getting rid of Audrey, lbr she wasn't going to last long with being house target #1 since about Week 2 and there was only a certain amount of time she was going to continue escaping eviction (and she did for 2 weeks so I'm grateful <33) she would've been up and out had anyone else been HoH anyway and plus she kinda dug her own grave with the constant lying and back-tracking especially towards Clay (who basically controls that group despite not having won any comps yet) and Vanessa which didn't do her any favours with that alliance. I was more annoyed when Shelli went for Da'Vonne as I felt she did that as a result of Clay dripping poison in her ear and trying to turn her and the whole house against Da'Vonne and she fired the gun he loaded so I cba with her.

Jackie and Vanessa winning HoH

Jackie needs more airtime tbh. As does Becky actually.

Last edited by Jason.; 10-08-2016 at 09:25 PM.
Jason. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote