Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliebrew View Post
CBB used to be about seeing Celebs out of their comfort zone, in an everyday capacity.

It was intriguing to see how they were day to day.

Now we have structured reality stars IN their comfort zone, creating fake romances and dramas and NOONE is buying it

It's chaotic, it's thuggish, there's no intelligent stimulating conversations, we've heard nothing interesting about the other celebrities lives.

In fact the gruesome foursome have taken over so much they've pushed the other celebs into their shells. They're no longer willing to engage or play the game

This could well put off actual celebs from entering be house in the future.

ANYONE over 15 who finds anything the gruesome 4some do entertaining or funny should seriously reconsider their lives.

And don't give me none of this 'Somepeople have a different opinion to you' crap. because if your opinion is anything other than these idiots should be thrown out for their behaviour then you really shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion.

Like voting. Only adults need apply.

Ive noted that all those saying 'if you don't like switch off' are barely out of school. Im a 30 year old man dear, why should i allow you to ransack and ruin my favourite TV show of 16 years?

Not happening.
I agree. They really need to stop putting these idiotic reality stars in. Apart from how dreadful most of them are, they come with large fanbases (lord knows why!) which puts them at a huge advantage.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote