As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

I guess the thing with me is that Paulie's been an asshole this entire time. He spent the past four to six weeks proudly marching around the house reciting advice that Derrick gave him, openly declaring his preferred boot list, and blatantly pushing his agenda over other people's without even considering that they'd catch on. He's been trashing Natalie from the start because of what he supposedly knows about her on the outside and trashes her decision to not drink in the house even though he brags about how Derrick told him not to drink for strategic purposes. His relationship with Zakiyah consisted of him being emotionally abusive towards her and gaslighting her, and then having sex with her in the presence of others to mark his territory.

And now that he's facing true adversity for the first time this game, he's bitching about Natalie's fake boobs and how she didn't dare disclose this information to everyone and openly making jabs to her face about them, continuing to go on deranged rants about how Jersey girls are scum of the earth (ed: I've lived in New Jersey my entire life and I have no idea what he means by this), shouting for hours on end about how Natalie's a piece of **** for trying to manipulate Zakiyah even though everything Natalie said about him to her is true, calling on his female relatives to beat the **** out of Michelle and Bridgette, saying that Bridgette shouldn't be feminist because she's an ER nurse and in his mind feminism is the gender equivalent of racism, and cornering Natalie and trying to force an apology out of her while still thinking that he has nothing to apologize for.

I also disagree with the insistence that he was playing a good game at any point. He literally took the same approach Frank did after he saw firsthand how poorly it ended for him.

Yes obviously people are entitled to their opinions, nobody ever disputed that. It just seems that the people who still have Paulie at the top of their lists either don't watch the feeds much/at all so they haven't seen any of this stuff firsthand (I suspect/hope this changes on Sunday assuming the edit is honest), or have had Paulie up top the whole time and are still clinging to preseason opinions. But even then I think a lot of the people who liked Paulie at first are seeing what he's really like now.