View Single Post
Old 14-08-2016, 02:13 PM #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevep View Post
Yes, some may be playing it tactically somewhat but you can't keep mentioning tactics in a bad light if you are a fan of Bear who is clearly playing a game and has admitted as much. Btw, i don't believe the example you've used really stands up as an example of tactics, it's quite clear that you'd react differently if someone was behaving like that in your own home with your own personal possessions.

Going back to my original point, Katie has stood up for herself here but it's worth noting that it's Heavy in the firing line and not Bear, why? Well my opinion would be, as i said earlier, each and every individual has a different level of confidence and Katie quite clearly feels confident enough to confront Heavy for being wasteful but not Bear at this point. That in-itself proves to a degree that it's not always tactical when certain people stand back but more so down to the level of courage they possess.

I don't see tactics in a bad light at all....I like the tactics Bear, Renee, Heavy, Lewis and others have used.....I always like the game players ...but the tactic of sitting on the fence or going under the radar are always a cop out and are totally uneventful to watch.
As for Katie, we don't know if she confronted Bear or not but she confronted someone and that is a start. These people go on stages and perform to live crowds and compete in a ruthless industry to get their spoon in the gravy ...I don't believe a single one of them is as sensitive and passive as some would believe. And if through some fluke they are then they are in the wrong house.
hot2go is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote