View Single Post
Old 14-08-2016, 03:57 PM #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevep View Post
Going back to my original point, Katie has stood up for herself here but it's worth noting that it's Heavy in the firing line and not Bear, why? Well my opinion would be, as i said earlier, each and every individual has a different level of confidence and Katie quite clearly feels confident enough to confront Heavy for being wasteful but not Bear when he had been. That in itself proves to a degree that it's not always tactical when certain people stand back but more so down to the level of courage they possess.
Well, or it could just be that she finds Colin more irritating, or expects more from him, as a middle-aged man, than she does from Bear, who's openly in there to cause mayhem, 24/7. What would be the point of talking to Stephen about anything, when all complaints about his antics seem to do is encourage the next installment in the Bear show? Colin, I'm guessing, is more frustrating because he's so weak, mentally, and so easily led. An apology one day is absolutely no guarantee that he won't repeat the offending behaviour next time Lewis or Bear throw him a few scraps of kindness. It's kind of tragic, really. But it also must be massively annoying. And then there's the 'Boom!' thing. As a viewer, I want Colin to die every time he does that, so imagine being locked up with it, for weeks that must seem like months by now.

Last edited by Ian Coke; 14-08-2016 at 04:31 PM.
Ian Coke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote