View Single Post
Old 14-08-2016, 04:40 PM #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
Yes, I think you've made some good points here. I think she does expect better of him, not because of his age but because she knows he is actually a decent person, and I think you're right in saying she is probably frustrated with him at being so easily led, again because deep inside he is a decent person.

You are also right in your observations about Bear- any comment to him would fall on deaf ears, and as he enjoys provoking others, would more than likely just encourage him to continue.

I guess it's a case of appealing to the man with a conscience, rather than the man without, as at least you have some chance of having an impact.
Thanks for the kind words! But I see no evidence of Colin being 'a decent person'. He's always happy to join in when Bear and Lewis are picking on anyone who isn't him. Hilariously, or embarrassingly, Colin still seems to see himself as a master tactician, a sort of ruthless gangster strategist, in spite of being played, over and over. He appears to get a lot of sympathy on here because he isn't as handsome as Bear and Lewis, but I'm not sure we should assume his soul is any less rotten, simply because the packaging is more Viz than GQ

Last edited by Ian Coke; 14-08-2016 at 04:46 PM.
Ian Coke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote