¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Exclamation The WINNERS of TiBB Nominations 2016 are Jamie89 and Ammi!

Weekly Winners
Week 1: Hayden & Ammi
Week 2: Niamh
Week 3: Lostie! & Ross.
Week 4: armand.kay
Week 5: Tom* & Shaun
Week 6: Kazanne, GiRTh & LeatherTrumpet
Week 7: Natalie. & Babayaro
Week 8: reece(: & Firewire
Week 9: Drew.
Week 10: joeysteele & Livia
End-of-series Accumulator: Jamie89 & Pete.

Past Winners
Big Brother 7 Winner - GlitterEyes
Celebrity Big Brother 5 Winner - Sophii3x
Big Brother 8 Winner - Lauren
Celebrity Hijack Winner - Billy
Big Brother 9 Winner - Lauren
Big Brother 10 Winner - Lauren
Big Brother 13 Winners - Jords & Livia
Big Brother 14 Winners - reece(:, GypsyGoth, Niamh. & Josy
Celebrity Big Brother 2014 Winners - Ammi, erinp5 & *Kate*
Big Brother 15 Winners - Ammi, Josy, erinp5, Shaun & GypsyGoth
Celebrity Big Brother 2015 Winners - Benjamin & LukeB
Big Brother 16 Winners - Jake, Niamh & Shaun
Celebrity Big Brother 2016 Winners - Hayden & Ammi

Rules
- HELLO. If you're reading this you are a darling. Confirm you've read this by naming your favourite Madonna song. Splash out, treat yourself, let your body go with the flow, etc.
- In this final poll, which must always be bolded, you are voting for your members of the series. BB17 was cut short so we're merging it with CBB18 for a 10-week "series". In the attached poll, your votes will be visible - mostly so I can make sure there are no multis voting, or members voting that've crept out of nowhere (most likely because they've been asked).
- You are voting for your FIVE favourite members from the shortlist. You should base your decision on how they've posted throughout the series, and can be for any reason you like - if they're funny, intelligent, creative, kind, helpful, interesting, informative or just plain good.

- You can't vote for yourself But you can still vote for others if you are one of the finalists.
- You can't ask members for votes. If I catch you doing it I'll just straight up opt you out myself.
- Please don't just vote for your friends on the forum who've not really posted a lot lately.
- You don't have to vote for members just for their presence in the Big Brother forum; there are many other areas of the forum to explore and talk about
- At the end of the week, the two or more members with the most votes will be TiBB's Members of the Year, and will receive the following forum award:
- Since BB16, the awards for TiBB Nominations have been replicas of that series' eye logo. All previous editions were rewarded with a different colour 'N' award that predated even me on TiBB

You will have until midnight next Friday to vote - a slight extension on the usual voting timeframe because it's the final poll so I've tied it in with an eviction night. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 18-08-2016 at 12:08 AM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote