View Single Post
Old 19-08-2016, 11:58 AM #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Monkey View Post
Yes it's rubbish.She's a celebrity scrubber.She goes where the £ is.These are'nt real relationships.They're media setups
I've posted comments regarding the set up. I'm aware they perform in the same shows and share the same agent. I'm also aware of the story that they planned for lots of mag deals when he hoped to buy the engagement ring with his alleged measly 12 grand fee. So I'm playing devil's advocate and putting aside both their 'feelings' in regard to their 'relationship'. BB have more than enabled him to 'earn his fee' (something Bear himself feels strongly about in regards to other hms). He's had multiple ineffective warnings. But they know he's good for show edits and he was cheap at the price. But the big Endemol umbrella know he can milk more cash with the Lillie sob story. So it's all good in the hood of reality shows. Back to the radar dodgers who should have done more to 'earn their fees'. I agree they don't deserve the win either. But unlike Bear and the other GS/Towie/Ex crew, they can't milk the cash cow. I'd be happy for a non Endemol umbrella and non UK reality show star to win now. Someone who hasn't coasted either. So for me, the Americans can win. Just my opinion.
power2thepeople is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote