View Single Post
Old 21-08-2016, 02:37 PM #28
-

-

I respect Ricky marginally more for being the only one to see if Bear was OK after the girlfriend-in-house stuff... realising that there are two sides to every story and that, no matter what, it would be a horrible situation to be put in. Showed a bit more depth and understanding of the real world - he's obviously been in some similar "taking all of the flak from all sides" situations in the past and knows what it's like.

However I don't think he's made a good housemate. He talked about how he went through a period of depression a while ago - I wonder if he realises that he's still very much in the wake of that and still suffering from some low-level depression? He's struggled to cope well, and he has some serious identity and confidence issues. What people are percieving as "back-stabbing" with Ricky is, in my opinion, simply him completely lacking the confidence and self-assuredness to express himself properly... so he ends up with things bubbling away that he can only mumble on his own or briefly say to maybe one or two others who he thinks will already agree. Essentially the opposite of Bear who - right or wrong - will happily say what he thinks of someone in front of the entire group even if he knows that no one will agree. I reckon Ricky's a bit envious of that. Not that he thinks the things Bear says are right - but he wishes he could speak his mind without feeling anxious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr rochester View Post
My most hated were Jedward...I did not/could not watch that series...

Get out.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote