Thread: Aubrey O’Day Is she a champion for the homeless?
View Single Post
Old 23-08-2016, 12:55 PM #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
I'm a bit perplexed about the hairnet in the image in your post. Shouldn't all her hair be in the net for health and safety. I mean having all the hair down the front over everyones food is a bit unhygenic if the net is for hygiene. Or is the image just a photoshoot to make her look good?
Shes from Hollyweird right? Its all about the image! - she is not selfless - she is selfish, she is conniving and a back stabber. I dont find her genuine at all. I dislike her and Renee the most. Also she has faced no challenges whilst she has been in the house. She has contributed nothing either.

The Americans ARE SO FAKE. Esp this year - Renee's ass???? It looks AWFUL!! what a stupid thing to do to yourself -

Frankie and his glitter? For some reason I just really dislike the 3 of them - they think they are better than everyone else and barely hide it.

Frankie to Bear "did you finish high school?" "werent you expelled - Id expect it - your still kinda - all this - its gradeschool behaviuor" what a get - Bear is more intelligent than the lot of them!

Last edited by sungrass; 23-08-2016 at 12:56 PM.
sungrass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote