BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Well they shouldn't really be tampering with his possessions, someone said above they put gel or something in his trainers,now if anyone put anything in my shoes/trainers, I would go absolutely off it.

I have seen housemates get into big bother with BB for touching or hiding others items.

While it is undeniably true that Bear had overstepped the winding up mark a good few times, that is really all he has done.
Lots of verbal activity at the others but never touching or tampering with their clothes, shoes or other items, and for sure never spitting into someones drink and also their food.

I have lost count of the times the others, and Renee in particular, have said they are not going to rise to him when he winds them up, yet they still do so in an instant.
So really they just fuel his winding up antics so in my view get no sympathy from me.
However his clothes, shoes and personal items should not be touched without his permission,just as equally none of the others possessions should be either.
Renee did it ,and Aubrey put a pair of her dirty knickers on his pillow
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote