Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Apart from spitgate I think she's been an honest contender. She has never taken the bait from Bear...she has given some true insights into the behaviour of other housemates. She led the gang to dismantle the Rat pack. Although she has been aligned to the Americans, she has pulled them up when necessary and showed Frankie up tonight for being cowardly by not being honest to Katie.
Sam is so full of herself...gone right off her.
Katie has been full of contradictions and cannot take nominations on the chin..much like Sam.
Renee succumbed to Bear...all talk no trousers.
Marnie...boring showmance and without the constant compliments from Lewis is clearly a nasty bitch.
Frankie is just an arse licker and full of contradictions.
Ricky..a sanctimonious prat who now arse licks the very person he has despised..thinking he has changed him.
...as for Bear..no longer the nasty wind up he was..purely because he hasn't got the support from the mindless dicks that have since gone...coward.

So to me she is the worthy winner.
Aubrey is a sly fake bitch who is totally GALLED that Marnie has made the final. As another poster said on another thread Marnie (like or or dislike her) is a hundred times more attractive than Aubrey and far far less bitchy. Aubrey has been cosying up to Marnie and then stabbing her in the back. Of the three women left in there Aubrey least deserves it
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote