Thread: Aubrey O’Day She's my winner...
View Single Post
Old 25-08-2016, 05:59 AM #45
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

...(I have to say that I thought she was very grim last night..)..some of the things that she said might have been accurate and I think were but a few things were very cruel...I mean telling someone that they're basically 'nothing' and of no significance, which she essentially did...hmmm, this is a tricky one really because Bear has pushed/goaded/antagonised for these reactions ..for negative reactions and then by George he got that from Aubrey last night ...but the thing is for me, that her aim was to put down and to hurt as much as she could and with Bear and as much as I'm no Bear fan, it was just very unpleasant and uncomfortable to watch...I just don't ever find any value or 'entertainment' in someone purposefully aiming to make someone feel bad about themselves, no matter whether they're the 'goodie'/'baddie' or whatever...I really felt for him, she was awful to him and showed extreme meanness...the very thing that she feels that he's brought to the house and the housemates.../grim.....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote