View Single Post
Old 25-08-2016, 08:30 AM #1
0_o

0_o

Default Transphobia and 'cisbians'

I am unsure if this discussion will be able to be had tbh, as I can see it being deleted as transphobic. But I have been discussing this on another and it has really ****ing annoyed me

http://thetab.com/uk/edinburgh/2016/...ie-today-24996

This Ada Wells guy. I refuse to call him 'her', sorry. Reckons he is a lesbian and says lesbians who refuse to have sex with transgender 'women' (who still have penises) are transphobes and pushing for them to be expelled from the University he represents. Calls women with natural vaginas 'cuntscum' (apologies for avoiding the filter but this specific insult is a major part of this...) along with various other very insulting viewpoints, including that our police should die. Oddly enough this person was elected to be 'EUSA’s LGBT+ Liberation Group Convenor'.

Now to me this very much comes across as a guy who wants to shag lesbians and thinks by saying he is a woman and bullying them into it by threatening expulsion and labelling them transphobic for not wanting to shag a penis, will get his sick twisted way with them.

Is there not a stage where this 'identifying' nonsense becomes bloody dangerous? Honestly, this whole thing is inexcusable and this guy has much support from others..when it appears all he wishes to do is surpress the rights of women, and more specifically lesbians, who are under the umbrella of people he claims to represent?!

Now, to me, I have no problem with calling someone who has fully transitioned a woman, or is at least in the final stages. What I refuse to do is pander to the nonsense that if someone thinks they are a female/male thats what they are and that they should be treat in everyway as a genuine woman. A bloke in a frock does not make a woman, regardless of whats going on inside his head. But apparently, this viewpoint is wrong. More wrong than bullying lesbians into shagging men...what a mess.

(for the record, this person has now resigned from their post due to public pressure about their sick views)
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 25-08-2016 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Editing title to include mosr of the thread than the OP
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote