BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scream View Post
Celebrity tweets rarely do anything. People rarely vote. I remember Ireland were choosing their Eurovision act and there was an uproar cause Niall from 1D told his followers to vote someone to win and then everyone was saying how unfair it was because he had millions of followers...in the end the guy didn't win anyway.

I can see how Ariana saying to vote might make a little more impact as people would be more inclined to vote for her brother who they will know rather than one of her friends but I really don't think it'll make much of a difference. She is quite big in America but even though she has all them followers, she's really not huge in the UK. I'm sure the majority of people 35+ will have never heard of Ariana.
Whilst the Eurovision thing is true, and Ariana did tell her followers to vote Frankie America's Favourite Player in Big Brother USA and he didn't even make top 3, it should be pointed out that those 2 shows have millions of votes casted by the public, and I imagine CBB probably gets less than 100,000 votes.
Wizard. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote