View Single Post
Old 26-08-2016, 04:08 PM #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** View Post
Ex HMs continuing to defend...

Joel Williams: "I can honestly tell you that #bbuk is one of the only reality tv shows that is not scripted."

And Jack 'Pie Face' McDermott: "Trust me #bbuk is not scripted in the slightest, as much as they force certain situations everything is completely real life scenarios!"

Only done for the last ep then?
I'm genuinely curious Salv... Why do keep defending what this show has become?

The nomination procedure at this point is farcical (Does anyone know what the rules are?). HMs are being evicted without public votes. They are changing what the rules of a public vote are at the last moment. They are getting the housemates to actually film scenes for a HL show (maybe it is just for the final episode but that's bad enough and puts them on a slippery slope). They allow celebs out of the house. They kick them out for reasons we are assured would be offensive if we saw it, but they don't actually show us what it is that is supposed to be offensive. And what is the point of warning people about the show having scenes that may cause offense anyway?

Why would any real BB fan want this show to continue along this path?

There are other ex BB contestants who were shocked by what happened on the live coverage...

Chloe CoCo Wilburn
‏@ChloeJade59
@superTV247 @bigbrotherxtra wow can't believe it! I can promise you nothing like this ever happened in the non celeb version!! I'm shocked X

Dee Kelly
‏@therealdeekelly
This defo didnt happen when we were in the house @bbuk #cbb 'have proved how fixed and fake it is' http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/26/watch-...scene-6091907/ … via @MetroUK

Lea
‏@LeaWalker70
@superTV247 @bigbrotherxtra ohhhh my GOD what the actual **** is @channel5_tv & @bbuk playing at 😡
Yaki da is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote