CBB 11: Speidi
Virtual Biscuit Eater

Favourites (more):
CBB14: Audley
CBB 11: Speidi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braden View Post
Thanks for all of the nice comments guys

Yeah, I was reluctant to use the word bully because I do agree that is unecessarily used in most occassions, but I can't help but think that he comes across as a bully.

By definition a bully is someone who uses their strength and influence to harm other people. He has emotionally taunted people to tears in the house, and knows what he is doing. He thrives of tormenting people when they are at their most vulnerable and does so on almost a daily basis.

I do agree that the isolated incidents with Lewis and Saira can be insinuated as bullying. I also think the moment where Saira went out of her way to confront Heavy D on the bed during the bubble task could be called an act of bullying.
Yeah i agree with that. She used threat to force him to say what she wanted to hear. She was incredibly intimidating and she clearly was not joking either. There was no humour whatsoever. I felt really uncomfortable watching that.

As for Bear, he never once made me feel uncomfortable, not like Lewis and Saira did. The only Bear moment i can think of was when he burst Katie's balloon. It was an act of revenge on her nominating him which was pretty childish and cruel of him seeing as nominations are part of the game. He is such an egotist that he justifies 'revenge' in his mind. Very immature and callous of him, but even then, he never had the outright anger and hatred in him that Lewis/Saira had in their many moments. Bear just seems to dance around everyone like a toxic jester but he doesn't get personal or below the belt in the way that others do.
Robodog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote