View Single Post
Old 29-08-2016, 11:35 AM #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky. View Post
Ricky was robbed? People (most) only voted for him to stop Bear winning

Renee was robbed. Heck even Aubrey was robbed. Anyone who has actually had a part in this years show was robbed yes. Just because the anti-vote failed to crown a bore a winner, the bore is not robbed
Agreed. Not gonna say Renee was robbed as I was just pleased for her to be top three and last woman there. I gave her some votes in the final but once she was placed I was never gonna care enough to vote Ricky in an anti vote hissy. He didn't contribute enough although a nice guy. I know some consistently voted to save Ricky throughout but I wasn't going to start supporting someone vote wise just because it then became a two horse race. I disliked Bear but some BB and CBB winners have been dire Imo in terms of lack of real contribution, either good or bad. A lacklustre hm wouldn't get my vote just because I think the opponent is antagonistic Imo. I then stop participating with votes and assume it's Bear's fans against Ricky's. I know it probably wasn't but I'm not interested in switching support for the sake of robbing any last two hms left, whether my cup of tea or not?
power2thepeople is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote