View Single Post
Old 06-09-2016, 12:15 PM #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...hawww, yeah I remember the conversation, Kirk....I'm not though, quite in your league or anything near...singing impersonations are probably the hardest to do and my singing ones only really stretch to Mick Jagger but that's more mannerisms when he's performing than anything else...(mine are also very much mostly in my head as being accurate because the boy's glares of embarrassment tell me everything I need to know, there...)...yours are very much real, my friend and very, very good......
I understand EXACTLY what you mean about the 'mostly in my head' part Ammi, because there are lots of impressions which I thought I was quite good at, but once taped - a LOT of them just did not sound like they did in my head too.

You might hear some of mine come the Christmas Song contest on here if I throw some into my parody entry. If I'm still here or if I enter it of course.

Que Sera, sera. Uh?

Thank you again for being 'you'.

kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote