View Single Post
Old 13-09-2016, 06:30 PM #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by *mazedsalv** View Post
According to recently, James has been on yachts and living life in different countries, so doubt he's struggling with money.

As for Bear... I believe he is going to do well and believe is doing well. I actually think he has the personality to be "ruthless" to make a shed load of money. He's thick skinned which you need to be in that spotlight. I don't like him, but good luck to him, he knows how the media works.
RE James Hill, going on others yachts is a euphemism for "yachting" if you know what that means

You're probably right re Bear, he probably will do well, he's blatantly quietly studied tv and the media since hence Shipwrecked stint. He desperately wants media fortune to compete with his rich brothers. His commentary bits on EXOTB are hilarious, cruel at times, but funny. Helen Wood for once was right, he knows how to work the lens and he loves the spotlight more than he loves women. As I've said before there is something crazy about going from Shipwrecked to winning CBB. Only Jeff Brazier and Sarah Jane Crawford has gone from Shipwrecked to media success.

Did he really fancy Lillie Lexie, no, he slyly bypassed sexier more attract girls to make a beeline for her on EXOTB . But as Gaz ex girlfriend, she was the box office and high profile girl he needed to hook up with to gain maximum tv exposure and media coverage. He's dripping in ambition and I get the impression he'll do whatever it takes, shagging whoever to get up greasy pole of fame. Dan Wootton from Sun said he won't fade away like James Hill, he has charisma. Got a horrid feeling he's here to stay for a while like Vicky Pattison or Joey Essex, a nastier Jade Goody who prior to death captured media attention.

Last edited by alex_front2; 13-09-2016 at 06:41 PM.
alex_front2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote