Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

I Like Danny, but i don't like that news message from Dailyfail who are trying to bring down Daisy because Danny got undermarked, it's Len who you need to blame then, not poor Daisy, she danced with lots of proper basic waltz content

I really loved seeing both Danny and Daisy at the top 3 of the leaderboard, i thought Danny should have been on place 2 above Louise, but that is my opinion

the real overmarked celeb is Anastacia, that dance what she did was just awful with loads of mistakes, and Brendan showing off yet again

so Nessa, i hope both our favourites really get far in the competition, and some people ask themselves what Daisy has to grow on with that 9 from Len, well just work hard and try your best because every dance is different, but her waltz is definitely a dance i would love to see again for the final, and the same for Danny's cha cha cha also a dance i would like to see again in the final, because i think they could both get 40 out of those dances, when they have more experience

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote