View Single Post
Old 13-10-2016, 04:01 PM #11
The voice of reason

The voice of reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie89 View Post
Oh my god at the editing in this Talk about pushing an agenda (and ignoring the facts).

She defended someone on a rape charge because she was state lawyer and she had to. People who are accused of rape (and yes even people who have committed rape) are still entitled to be represented by a lawyer in court, and the fact that Hillary was that lawyer wasn't up to her (in fact I think she tried to be taken off the case but wasn't allowed).

Anyway the prosecution was a total mess, forensics lost the evidence they had (the cut out part of the underwear with semen and blood on it), which meant the prosecution had no evidence and no case. AFTER that happened, Hillary took the rest of the underwear (where nothing had been found by the prosecution's forensics team) to a forensics expert to see if there was anything they could find in order to convict him, but they couldn't. This video completely twists all of that, it's actually ridiculous.

The laughing in the tapes is when she's talking about the stupidity of some of the things that happened in the case, she's not laughing at the victim at all. (If you've heard the full tapes you'll see how distorted this video is).
Yes I can see how this particular viewpoint would put her in the clear but as you say, its just a view point to refute all the information in the video. You do not provide any sources for your googled knowledge?
LeatherTrumpet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote