Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

I can't stand this practice. At least text now is scaling upwards. Especially on sites that accomodate text size according to how wide you have the viewport (The window)

I have perfect vision, but my husband doesn't have the greatest eyes. I have noticed he had trouble reading the lighter text after the domain name on address bars when sitting a certain distance. He can if he reads up close, but this is hard on the eyes and back if you have to lean repeatedly. We did get him a 27" inch to reduce the leaning.

Doesn't help that people are sitting for longer and longer periods of time at the computer and so may be suffering from eyestrain if staring at screens all day... pro tip, I have three screens on my main desktop. I noticed if I do what my color calibrator says and reduce lumens to around 80-120 which is supposed to be relatively close to the contrast of paper, I very rarely have eye strain now nor do I have those horrible looking dark circles underneath my eyes... it looks very dark at first when I first did it, but once you I adjusted, I noticed I could sit longer periods of time to work and will have less headaches.

Anyone else who has struggled/is struggling with eyestrain when looking at screens?

Last edited by Maru; 20-10-2016 at 08:39 PM.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote