View Single Post
Old 23-10-2016, 02:41 PM #1
User banned

User banned

Default This is why Trump WILL win

Brexit 2

Ok the poll of polls has narrowed slightly in the last week from 7% to 5.8%
But the vast majority of these polls are a small cross section of people, in case of CNN the poll is deliberately consisting of 60% democrats and only 500 people? what a joke

I fully endorse the trump rigged / media bias claims tbh clinton has 30 odd years of being in bed with the corporations and media. It stinks to holy hell. The fact he was grilled over iraq and she hasnt been is absolutely insane. She voted to illegally bomb that country, over a million dead bodies and millions more refugees and endless more terorists were born. Anyone who voted for that horrific war should be banned from office for life imo.....Trump was at the same a real estate businessman , his thoughts were irrelevant , whereas she was directly responsible for this horror story....the fact she deleted 33000 emails of classified information, even after being subpoenaed ? classified emails too which was on a public server, emails that listed the weapons she had personally sent to syrian rebels which then fell straight into the lap of ISIS...How on earth is she still in power? why dont these hollywood liberals see these horrific facts? george clooney what do you say about the 1 million dead iraqis? the 32,000 innocents killed by ISIS worldwide this year? easier to mock trump right from inside your many mansions? in your cowardly hollywood loony left liberal bubble?..The fact she left the oil fields behind to finance ISIS...the fact she wants open borders simply to make him look racist when in reality she has demanded vast border fences for years?

But the massive polls of 100s of thousands are favouring trump
http://fortune.com/2016/09/26/presid...-clinton-poll/

Americans I know and people who have been to the US in recent times all speak of a massive trump anti-establishment movement. There is also the passion for the change and the shy trump voters too.

Clinton is beyond smug aloof and arrogant, simply because she knows its a paid for election. But will the masses reject the media brainwash and the character assassination of trump? does anyone really believe these 10 women for example suddenly came out of the woodwork 2 weeks before a general election? oh he invited me into his big plane your honour ooo it was terrible ffs. and they all confess to the same multi millionaress lawyer who is a lifelong hilary fan etc zzzz so transparent.

Liberal america and liberal hollywood is in for brexit part 2...Believe me. They are so out of touch with the working classes its frightening, no wonder hollywood has produced endless **** movies for the last 30 years
time these arrogant aloof corporate paid off hypocrites were brought back to earth with a massive trump

Last edited by the truth; 23-10-2016 at 02:48 PM.
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote