Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Episode 12

'If I was Preston's girlfriend I'd chew the face off you [Chantelle] when you get out of here.'

'I'd cut his cock off and make him swallow it.'

'They're probably at your girlfriend's door going "what do you think of Preston copping off with this blonde slapper whose had they're knockers out every 2 minutes?"'

'Your [Chanelle's] ****ing poached eggs have been all over those magazines'

'The sad thing is when you grow older your brain cells diminish, so you're in real trouble.'

'Next time you get your teeth flossed, make sure they can do it with your brain as well with plague removal.'

'You can't be as dumb as you act. Are you potty trained?'

'Pete: Who trained you to use the toilet?
Chantelle: My mum.
Pete: How old were you?
Chantelle: I ain't got a clue.
Pete: Was it recent?'

'Pete: Can you cross the road unaided?
Chantelle: Yes
Pete: In a pram or on your feet?
Chantelle: On my feet
Pete: *walks away* Just checking.'

'[Looking at pamper hamper] Are we all going to sit using that stuff or gasping for cigarettes. We can't go to the shower, hog it and use all of that can we?'

'We're living in wartime conditions. None of us have the space to use any of these products and the majority of us are going insane through caffeine withdrawal and nicotine withdraw, me more than others because it's the staples of my diet.'

'I'm hating it I'm going up the ****ing wall. No coffee, no cigarettes, no privacy in the bathroom, no lock on the bathroom door, people walking in all the time when you're trying to take a ****. It's just too stressful.'

'The foundation of my security in any environment is privacy in the bathroom and time to use the bathroom. You had a laugh didn't you - 11 people and 1 shower?'

'Its car crash telly at its lowest level that you've got here and I personally want to go ok I've done my little guest appearance and thanks.'

'BB: Big Brother thinks you're going through a bit of a low at the moment...
Pete: Oh **** off just leave me out'

'BB: Big Brother suggests you talk to the other housemates...
Pete: I am telling you right now, completely and seriously, not for your cameras, I am telling you right ****ing now that I want to go out.'

'George: This experience is relaunching you.
Pete: That's not what I came for George!'

Last edited by Pete.; 26-10-2016 at 10:12 AM.
Pete. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote