IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Can I get a witness?

Favourites (more):
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle
Strictly 2019: Michelle Visage

Episode 13

'Have this ****ing cigarette and shove it where the sun don't shine.'

'She's [Rula] getting right up my nose. She makes me want to walk out there with my cock out.'

'She [Rula] was asking me this morning, "When are you leaving? What time are you leaving? Why can't you do it now? You should be able to do it right away." And she was so happy, she had a wet patch underneath her.'

'Listen Dennis I know I make good television even from a visual point of view.'

'My first nomination... for eviction... would be Rula. I think Rula is going through a crisis in her life and I don't think this is a great place to address it. It was a great place to confront it, she's hit it and it leads to her being quite cantankerous.'

'I wish her well but I wish her gone.'

'My second nomination would be Chantelle. I know she's in her 20s but I relate to her as if she's 15.'

'I think Big Brother hatched her out of an egg, that she didn't have any existence in the real world previously to this.'

'I asked if I could go to the bedroom and get some cigarettes and they said "no the door's locked" so I asked if it was OK to break the door down.'

'Michael: I thought you've smoken your cigarettes?
Pete: I did I'm bumming them now. What business is it of yours are you the ****ing cigarette police? Who designated you cigarette police? Just because you've been in ****ing rehab doesn't mean you can sit up there on your ****ing throne passing judgment on everyone else. So what I've smoked them all.'

'[To Michael] Do you think sucking dick has given you some superior intelligence?'

'This is going to be so funny I'm going to spit my veneers out from laughter because you [Rula] are the ****ty jobs committee.'

'[Rula starts dancing during rocker task] Do the teapot! Drop a strap!'