View Single Post
Old 27-10-2016, 01:11 AM #16

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

I cannot believe i bothered to read that tiresome novel of an article , i barely remember her from last year's show she was instantly forgettable and she sounds like a melodramatic moaner who bitches about everything. These claims are ridiculous and shocking and is clearly sour grapes on her part seen as she got kicked out the show in which ever week (did she even last that long )

Even if there's some truth in what she's saying which i doubt wouldn't other contestant's mention or complain about the soo called terrible treatment, and why would they carry on with the show ??? . Nope i find it very hard to believe and the fact that she's been caught out lying about an altercation she had with one of the other candidates just doesn't look good .

I think she either just hated her experience in general because of the exhausting long days and early starts and the stressful tasks , and yeah they do bicker with each other and blame one another but surely she knew what she was signing up for ? , or she's just peed off she didn't win and can't take any kind of criticism and she obviously didn't like many of the contestants and she sounds jealous and resentful , and she really seems to dislike the show and producers etc so why did she go on the show she's a typical miserable bitter lemon head lol

Last edited by GoldHeart; 27-10-2016 at 10:27 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote