Thread: Stephen Bear "Brutally mugged"
View Single Post
Old 30-10-2016, 08:21 AM #21

I cannot stand Bear, but if this story is true, the he has my sympathy, because - as it has already been well stated - no one deserves being assaulted, mugged and robbed.

I am, however, very, very, suspicious, and feel that this incident either did not play out as described by Bear, or simply did not happen at all.

If it did, and he refuses to go to the police, then he is not being 'macho', or 'heroic', but just foolish, selfish, and very irresponsible.

Not only is he 'devaluing' the seriousness of this type of crime by being so dismissive of it, but his help and description of the assailant could aid the police in apprehending him and possibly sparing other innocent victims of suffering the same fate.

By Bear's own words, this was no 'over in a flash' sudden mugging, but he was engaged in conversation with the assailant, so Bear should have a pretty accurate description of the mugger's physical appearance and his accent.

Something just does not sit right with this 'story'.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 30-10-2016 at 08:22 AM.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote