View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 01:54 PM #1

Default Karthik Nagesan from The Apprentice 2016 for CBB?

Quote:
The Apprentice 2016 legend Karthik Nagesan is being tipped for Celebrity Big Brother in 2017.

33-year-old Karthik is one of this year's candidates on the BBC One series and has proved a hit with viewers.

The so-called 'K-Man' has left fans - and fellow candidates - bewildered with talk of his own fans and a declaration he would one day be prime minister... once he was a billionaire.

"If I wanted to be like everyone else, I’d have waxed my monobrow," said Karthik in the opening episode.

Karthik has been in the boardroom a few times now but so far avoided the axe from the show.

But if he does end up getting fired by Lord Sugar, it seems as though his next TV job could be right around the corner.

Karthik has been tipped to become a Celebrity Big Brother housemate, the latest star of The Apprentice to do so after Luisa Zissman, Katie Hopkins, Saira Khan and James Hill.

Latest to be kicked out of the show, JD said: "I watch from behind a pillow thinking these guys are complete numnuts.

“You know what, Karthik is a big character he’s got a lot of opinions and a lot of little throwaway sayings. Like ‘it’s not how hard you can hit, but how hard you can get hit’.

He added: “I wouldn’t dance around and be a complete nob on Big Brother. There’s certain people with lots of eyebrow hair that might fancy it though.

“I can just imagine him.”

Celebrity Big Brother begins again on Channel 5 in the new year.
TellyMix

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loukas is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote