BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanessa View Post
Where is this? I need to see Danny training. How is the routine looking, Nicky? I think it will be different from Kevin and Louise.
well relax, you'll get to see a training clip soon i guess, but it was on Waite's warmup

many people find the song choice odd for a AT, and Ore having the rumba, could this be a Danny vs Ore dance off, and i think if Ore has lower marks he might be leaving, could be one way to get rid of all the clifton speculation that the judges are really favouring the cliftons

anyway as long as Daisy stays for blackpool i'm happy, i just won't accept her going home this week, i won't accept that , i don't get why Craig is calling her lazy, or why some people just don't really connect with her, maybe they need a wire to connect , but serious she's a sweet girl, seems like a normal girl (surprising given her background)

anyway i am really proud for having supported so far for 8 weeks, she's such a inspiration to me seeing her in training without moaning just wanting smiling and working on all these little dance skills

Nessa, you should also be proud for being this amazing Danny fan, i'm sure that he'll like it if he knew about your support
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote