View Single Post
Old 13-11-2016, 05:52 AM #21

She is a very poor comedian with only one joke in her repertoire - her pretence at claiming to be a rapper - and unfortunately, that joke is on anyone who believes her. In my opinion.

I would wager, that she auditioned for this now totally ridiculous travesty of a 'Talent Show' as a 'PISS-TAKE' fully expecting that her audacious and totally ludicrous 'act' would raise a few laughs before being given the - well deserved - boot.

I would also wager, that secretly, deep inside her own private thoughts, she cannot believe how her little joke has been 'missed' and misinterpreted by so many that she is now being so SERIOUSLY hailed as a genuine rapper of note, when so many genuinely talented singers have been sent packing.

Even as a 'parody' act, she is a one-trick pony' - a very feeble joke which has been stretched so incredibly far - and it is now long overdue that this ridiculous and irritating delusion is curtailed.

I cannot help but sympathise with unknown performers of ALL colours, all over this country who have real singing ability, real rapping ability, who have never had an opportunity to 'showcase' their talents for whatever reasons, but who have to sit and suffer whilst watching this clown increasingly gain undeserved 'fame and fortune' week in week out.

'Tis like the many many, skint teenagers who are trapped in mundane, low-paid jobs, watching those numpties on The Apprentice - the future Captains of Industry' and tomorrow's 'High Fliers' - who could not manage to tie their shoe laces without help or organise a piss up in a brewery - KNOWING that they COULD do far, far, better given a chance.

This is ALL just my opinion, of course.

Last edited by kirklancaster; 13-11-2016 at 05:59 AM.
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote