View Single Post
Old 13-11-2016, 10:22 AM #24
Banned

Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
Anyone who uses words such has as 'bigot/racist' aren't going to present an argument worth discussing.
Well. no.

'Loony leftists' and all the immature stock phrases are nothing like Bigot/Racist. The former is an insult, the latter is not. If someone displays racist or bigoted comments then they are a racist and a bigot. Sometimes a spade is a ****ing spade.

Comments like 'Loony Left' serve no purpose. Your whole argument is hypocritical and flawed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brillopad View Post
No he caters against the lowest common denominator as clearly seen in that video - peaceful demonstration my ar?? Maybe we didn't really see that, just a figment of our 'bigoted' imaginations!

Boy, losing an election/public vote really does show people's true colours! Exactly who are the 'scum' - can't possibly be those violent black people pummelling the hell out of people whose crime was to vote for Trump. Oh the irony!

As I dared to mention a certain word I await the inevitable predicable insults.
Commentators like him are trash because they'll zone in on small incidents and make out that that's what the left is like because it suits his agenda. The same happens on the left side too but I'd never link to videos like that since they are as trash as the sentient wart in the video that's linked.

There's little to say when the discussion is focused around an obviously biased source.

Taking one small incident that was carried out by a bunch of idiots and acting like that's how the left acts is incredibly silly and ruins any credibility your point might have had.

Last edited by Tom4784; 13-11-2016 at 02:27 PM.