BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
Eh? He did kick off and his supporters went berserk and rightly so, the entire clinton democratic campaign was incredibly corrupt with many states rigged with no votes and of coruse the super delegates...her massive network of workers and supporters also slandered bernie throughout as a sexist mysoginist, absolutely disgusting people.
I heard some pretty disgusting things from Trump and his supporters, neither has the moral ground on this one I'm afraid.

There have always been the super delegates votes too and please, anyone to think Hillary Clinton was not going to be the one to walk in New York is misguided.

What is being revealed above is the Democratic Party's way of doing the primaries, that both indeed all candidates knew and accepted.
It may well have many failings however that really has little or nothing at all to do with Hillary Clinton, that was how it was set up.

The Republicans too were looking at if they could have even barred Trump were he to win enough primaries.
Had his winf or nomination from the primaries been much tighter, they may well have done something too to avoid him as their candidate.
It appears both have problems as to the make up of the whole electoral process of candidates.

It seems to me the system in the USA, is now outdated for the modern times and all of it, primaries and the distribution of the electoral college votes system now needs a massive overhaul.

So I do not accept that she was corrupt in the election process at all, the primaries and election were fought under the rules.
While instances may have occurred that expose the failings of the whole electoral system for both parties in USA elections as to nominations and te election itself.
To use that as another stick just to get at Clinton because some intensely dislike her does not carry weight with me and in my view again, I say, both won their nomination fairly and squarely in my view yet again, under the systems in place.

As for wikileaks, well there is another desperate to have destroyed Clinton too and perhaps that would carry more weight too if its leader properly submitted himself to answer his own allegations and possible charges first.

No, for me, both candidates won fairly their right to be candidates but I would say the whole USA system for elections is failing the USA really now, rather than bringing out the very best of candidates.

Last edited by joeysteele; 15-11-2016 at 09:13 AM.