BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithinkiloveyoutoo View Post
Yeah we get negativity from all sides. When you see a black girl with attitude or that is defensive, don't be quick to judge. Everyday black girls deal with this sort of thing where you can feel like everybody is against you just because you're not fair skin. A black girl can get hated just for existing. Every video has a light skin girl or white girl but put a dark skin girl in **** hits the fan. And that's in everything.
But black guys nowadays are morons. It stems from self hate. They date all the fair skin girls they want but let them see a black girl do the same! Black girls can date interracially and still support black men but can black women expect the same? Nope! While black women create organisations to support the black community black boys create #whitegirlsareevolving. #ruinablackgirlsdate all we do is exist all white girls do is exist too but they get praised for it. Well any ways I don't respect black guys like that. Luckily not all of them are like that. There are still many that realise that black women have it hard even before racism and they can still support you
That's terrible CeeCee, listen to the lovely Michelle though and remember for every ignorant asshole there's also a really great person too
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/m...t-lady-n585056

On a side note, I have to say while we were in the States just recently i met so many black women and I didn't come across any kind of negative attitude, they were all so lovely and friendly and helpful, infact two lovely black women adopted us one night in New Orleans and brought us around to all their favourite bars and plied us with Tequila

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote