Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

Farrah is awful here in the states. She received a much needed course of antibiotics per Bobby, but it was a wasted effort and only made him look worse off for it rather than having the intended effect...

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink... she always finds a way to twist someone's attempts to help/guide her into something negative on the other shows I've seen... her mother is very much the same and she was a wet blanket as well. I have family that is similar and the temperature drops in the room when they are around. I believe in having a thick skin and all, but there's something to be said about managing your words and considering the feelings of those around you...

Farrah has already had the opportunities afforded to her that most in her position otherwise would not have... and not living underneath the roof of her mother is a huge plus... had her attitude had an adjustment on her own time, I don't think she would've had half the problems she's had with the others that series. She is young and still has so much to prove to herself it seems.

Last edited by Maru; 18-11-2016 at 08:35 PM.
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote