BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
He wasn't in a relationship with this nasty faceless stranger , I agree it's 100 % wrong to send naked pics / videos of people without their permission but it's a hard case to defend when you purposely put yourself in that position . This happens all the time and you can't expect some random stranger to be respectful of you because they already see you as a guilible idiot for stripping naked on cam in first place .

If it was somebody he knew or was dating then it's violation of trust and betrayal and he'd of gotten a serious case like Tulisa for e.g because she knew the person and they were in a relationship therefore she can press charges , do you see my point?? .

Joel's trip to the police was a waste of time how are they going to track down this person it could be anyone??
Gold heart, I didnt get your message because someone thinks Im a pest so cant use msg facilities and I dont know why. anyway I cant get any results by google or twitter so i will need to just set my curiosity aside for the time being, thansk anyway.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote