View Single Post
Old 30-11-2016, 09:41 AM #147
-

-

I don't mind chilling out in the car and letting Ignis drive, personally ... but I'm playing in the evenings while my wife internet browses so it also gives me a little break to chat rather than just be zones out at the screen all evening.

It'll be even better when I've unlocked more soundtracks

My main travel gripe is that you can sprint from place to place faster if you randomly jump every few seconds and that looks stupid / is immersion breaking... personally I don't think there's a need for stamina and you should just be able to perma-sprint . Having stamina doesn't increase the challenge in the game or anything... literally ALL it does, is make it take longer to run places. Whyyy?

Otherwise I'm loving the game. Taking my time with it, 3 hours in and I haven't left the first area... trying to take on the higher level hunts while I'm still low level.

If I have a couple of tech complaints, one would obviously be the frame-stutter that's happening occasionally but hopefully that'll be patched soon enough... it's not game breaking. The other is the map being bound to R3... I keep hitting it by accident in combat and it's a pain in the arse.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote