View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 08:15 PM #164
-

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy View Post
They had to cut and change a lot since Versus was apparently meant to be a trilogy but they opted to tell the whole story in one game instead.

Kingsglaive is pretty disparate for a rather vital part of the overall story. Luna looks and acts completely different, they don't mention the whole oracle business at all which is a bit confusing. It does help the start of the game make a little more sense though.

FFXV is pretty good, there's a few annoyances (bad camera, the battle controls sometimes feel a bit sluggish, traveling takes a bit of getting used to) but I've been hooked thus far.
I genuinely have been OK with the travel, but I agree on the camera to an extent especially when it comes to warp points.

I also am AWFUL at dodging / blocking / parrying but that might just be me . I just warp around a lot instead, or fire up an ally's ability if a heavy hit is coming because I'm pretty sure that makes everyone invulnerable for the duration? Another slightly cheesy / broken aspect of combat... I actually feel like they might patch some of these things eventually.
Toy Soldier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote