View Single Post
Old 14-12-2016, 07:58 PM #11

The final line-up for the 2017 Strictly Come Dancing Live UK Tour has today been announced.

The celebrities and pro couples taking part in the live arena show are:

Louise Redknapp and Kevin Clifton
Danny Mac and Oti Mabuse
Ore Oduba and Karen Clifton

Ed Balls and Katya Jones (*except Manchester dates)
Daisy Lowe and Aljaž Skorjanec
Lesley Joseph and Gorka Marquez.

Completing the line-up for group numbers and professional dances are six of this series’ fabulous pro performers: Giovanni Pernice and Janette Manrara, AJ Pritchard and Chloe Hewitt, Oksana Platero and Neil Jones.

The celebrities and professional dancers will be joining tour judges Len Goodman, Craig Revel Horwood (who also directs the show) and Karen Hardy, along with 2017 tour host, Anita Rani.

Judge Rinder to guest star in Manchester!
* Dates in Manchester on 4 & 5 February will see a slight change to the line up. Ed Balls can't make it and so the audience will instead be treated to Judge Rinder.

Judge Rinder will be dncing with his partner from the TV series, Oksana Platero. The criminal barrister and television court judge said: “I’m delighted to be joining the Strictly tour in Manchester and I’m particularly excited to be performing in such an enormous arena. I can't wait to share my love of dance in such an amazing city."

The 30 show spectacular, Strictly Come Dancing Live UK Tour, will open at the Barclaycard Arena, Birmingham on 20 January 2017.

The tour will then visit the biggest entertainment venues across the UK: Metro Radio Arena Newcastle, Sheffield Arena, The SSE Arena Glasgow, Motorpoint Arena Nottingham, First Direct Arena Leeds, Manchester Arena on 4th and 5th February, Liverpool’s Echo Arena, The SSE Arena Wembley, before culminating at The O2 in London on 12 February.

For tickets and more info, visit http://strictlycomedancinglive.com/
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote