View Single Post
Old 15-12-2016, 03:46 PM #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alf View Post
If war started today, all this identity nonsense would stop, and people would go back to reality immediately, the only things on there mind would be survival.

It's been a long time since we were last at war, and people have just got to comfortable in their fantasies.

Now I've got nothing against Frank if he wants to dress up as a women, he's free to do what he wants, and that's how it should be, but at the same time he has no right to force people into accepting his fantasies as truth.
Maybe the connection is that the last time we were at war was a long time ago and people have developed a better understanding of things like sexuality/gender since then. It's very much a reality that Kellie is a woman and a fantasy to pretend that she's simply a man who wants to dress like a woman (an outdated one at that). Our understanding of lots of things develop over time, physiology/psychology etc, and although I don't think she's tried to 'force' anyone into accepting anything, I don't see any reason why she shouldn't expect acceptance considering the broader understanding we have of the subject these days.

In regards to the OP, no I don't think reassignment surgery affects the voice, but a lot of trans men and women will try and learn a new way of speaking and train their voices, which in time becomes a new natural way of speaking for them. A lot of transgender people don't think it necessary though so you wouldn't hear any difference in their cases.

BBCAN: Erica | Will | Veronica | Johnny | Alejandra | Ryan | Paras
Jamie89 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote