Thread: I miss Kirk
View Single Post
Old 16-12-2016, 01:16 PM #17
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withano View Post
Some of his threads were pretty dodgy tbh.. I dont miss opening TiBB and seeing "Muslims do this terrible thing says Jihadwatch" on the front page.
His thoughts on Big Brother were usually well-evaluated though.
Kirk is entitled to voice his opinions whether or not you agree. That is debate. Personally I find some of your opinions to be quite wacky... but I wouldn't stop you voicing them. Kirk is passionate about his opinions, so are you. The fact you disagree doesn't mean one of you is completely wrong and the other completely right. I feel like Kirk was hounded away. And he's not the first. The trick, as far as I can see, is this: learn to be insulting without actually breaking the rules; say something outrageous to someone then say you were only joking or post the little joker emoticon; always remember to make a point of quoting or addressing someone who's trying their best to ignore you... apparently that's not considered baiting, so do it until someone reacts, then you can hit the 'report' button and they'll get infracted. Also, if someone has a different opinion from you, they are obviously the devil incarnate.

Come back Kirk. We can't afford to lose another poster or this place will end up with the same bunch of people all agreeing with each other and posting the little "applause" emoticon after each other's posts.