Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis

1. Cirie Fields [She makes me laugh, and in her original season she was great, hoping she makes the merge so she can strategically dominate again]
2. Sandra Diaz-Twine [She makes me laugh, and interested in seeing her - although shes destined to fail being the only two time winner]
3. Debbie Wanner [She is genuinely crazy, but she reminds me of an aunt I have and so kinda makes me laugh. It's good when a survivor season has one misfit playing.
4. Tony Vlachos [Excited to see Tony play again, he dominated his season and is one of the best players ever, although also destined to not win, similar to Sandra sadly.]
--------------------------------------------------------------
5. Caleb Reynolds [I like Caleb and he was robbed in his season, he didn't really get to play so I'm glad hes returning]
6. Jeff Varner [He makes me laugh, and I'm glad hes in the season, don't have strong feelings towards him though]
--------------------------------------------------------------
7. Aubry Bracco [I liked her mainly in her season and believed she deserved to win, but I find her quite exhausting and tiring to watch, so I don't know how I feel about her in the season]
8. Tai Trang [I found him annoying tbh, and really rat-like, yet acts innocent all the time, he is irritating but maybe he'll be different without the two meatheads he hung with in his season]
9. Andrea Boehlke [Meh, meh, meh, also find her quite exhausting to watch, Shes okay though]
10. Ciera Eastin [Really liked her the first time, but I find her very exhausting to watch, not at all interested in seeing her again]
11. Ozzy Lusth [Liked him in his original season and the second time, but getting bored of him returning]
12. Hali Ford [Likable but really boring, shocked she'd got selected]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
13. Sierra Dawn-Thomas [Just found her annoying in her season]
14. Troyzan Robertson [Too in your face in his season, got boring quickly]
15. Brad Culpepper [I disliked both him and Monica equally - meh]
16. Sarah Lacina [Dreary and thinks she's more important than she is]
17. Malcolm Freberg [Has a superiority complex]
18. JT Thomas [Super cocky and arrogant, hope he has changed]

Haven't seen any of S33 yet to judge the two newbies.

Last edited by DouglasS; 18-12-2016 at 05:43 PM.
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote