CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan
Zakaccino

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Saira Khan
Default Matt Terry already wants to return to The X Factor... but as a judge

Quote:
Matt Terry only won The X Factor two weeks ago and he's already pitching himself as a judge for next year.

The 23-year-old 'When Christmas Comes Around' singer triumphed over runner-up Saara Aalto in The X Factor's grand finale earlier in December.

With his debut single already in the charts, Matt is now looking ahead to how he can keep close ties with The X Factor when it begins its next search for a pop superstar in 2017.

"I plan on working extremely hard to be a successful artist, I would love to continue to be involved with X Factor and help future contestants," he told The Daily Star.

Since it seems possible that Simon Cowell will reunite The X Factor's entire current panel (consisting of Sharon Osbourne, Louis Walsh and Nicole Scherzinger) for series 14, Matt wants to ease himself in as a guest judge first.

"[My mentor Nicole and I] are so close and after our victory we will remain close and I'll remain part of the family," he explained. "We will see what I can do but to be at Judges' Houses with her would be a dream. I will do what I can to help out."

Matt also owes a huge debt of gratitude to pop king Ed Sheeran, who wrote the X Factor winner's debut single 'When Christmas Comes Around'.

"I haven't met Ed yet, but I've tweeted him," Matt revealed this week. "Ed, man, I love you – thank you so much. I'm going to buy you a Nando's! I'll buy you a beer! Whatever you want!"

'When Christmas Comes Around' made its chart debut in third place last Friday (December 16) behind Clean Bandit and Louis Tomlinson, and - as of earlier this week - looked unlikely to take this week's Christmas number one.

X Factor runner-up Saara Aalto will soon be making waves on the pop charts too, having signed a five-album deal with Sony Music that includes a potential single written by Sia.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/the-x-f...me-judge-2017/
Eh?

Spoiler:

zakman440 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote